Re: tsCaseIgnoreDirectoryString size limit?

Armbrust, Daniel C. wrote:
bdb(service=Loinc,dc=LexGrid,dc=org): Lock table is out of available locks
=> bdb_idl_insert_key: c_put id failed: Cannot allocate memory (12)
<= key_change 12

It looks like I need to change one (or more) of the following:
set_lk_max_lockers
set_lk_max_locks
set_lk_max_objects

They all default to 1000 - should I just double them all? Or a particular subset?

You probably don't need to change set_lk_max_lockers. Setting locks and objects to 2000 has worked for me with the indexing of long string attribute values, but I'm sure the right value for you depends on the data.

http://www.openldap.org/lists/openldap-software/200412/msg00158.html

Jon Roberts
www.mentata.com