Re: About Buffer Overflows

--On Tuesday, February 22, 2005 8:56 AM +0900 ZhangPu <zhang@fjh.fujitsu.com> wrote:

Hello

I sent the mail below for question of buffer overflow, but no any

By the way, does anybody know this? If you know, would you give me
suggestion please.

I would assume that OpenLDAP 2.1 and 2.2 releases are safe from any 2.0 vulnerabilities. I would note that OL 2.1.19 is quite old at this point (and the OL 2.1 line is deprecated). Also note that there is a different problem in the OL 2.1 tree, and all OL releases prior to OL 2.2.23. I would suggest using OL 2.2.23 or later.

--Quanah

-- Quanah Gibson-Mount Principal Software Developer ITSS/Shared Services Stanford University GnuPG Public Key: http://www.stanford.edu/~quanah/pgp.html