Replication OpenLDAP 2.2.x to OpenLDAP 2.0.x

Hi,

I'm working with an OpenLDAP 2.2.x as an LDAP master server.
Currently we're adding Red Hat AS 3 servers to our systems. Since there is only OpenLdap 2.0.27 RPM packages for Red Hat AS 3, and i want to run a slaves in those servers, is it possible to use OpenLDAP 2.0.27 in this conditions? (i'm using slurpd for replication) Or do I have to search for a self made package of OpenLDAP 2.2 in Red Hat AS 3?

Thanks,
Jorge Ruão