Re: index_param failed on uniqueMember ?

filter="(&(objectClass=posixGroup)(|(memberUid=ldap4)(uniqueMember=uid=ldap4,ou=staff,dc=ldap,dc=office,dc=onthe,dc=net,dc=au)))"

> That's caused by rfc2307bis support in nss_ldap.
> You could recompile nss_ldap without this support I suppose,
> then it will only search
> the memberuid attribute (and not uniqueMember).

Hi Andreas,

I´ve tried to re-compile the nss_ldap package with the option
--disable-rfc2307bis but the problem still occurs.

Possibly the only left option would be to wait for debian to
upgrade its package to version 2.2.X  :-(

Thanks anyway,
E.