Is there any example OpenLDAP application?

Is there any complete OpenLDAP application that can be used both as "training
material" while studying OpenLDAD and as a "system test" application when
deploying it?

I mean, a set of files like this:
- a slapd.conf
- a slapd.access.conf
- an example directory distributed as an LDIF file
- some instruction about how to use the above files

The Quick Start Guide material is good but I would like to find something more
"complete", with some example entries, a few example ACLs and so on.

Many thanks in advance for your attention

PS: No, unfortunately I do not have neither a MS AD nor a Netscape/Evolution
directory to export as LDIF and reuse as an OpenLDAP example... :-(

Alessandro Bottoni