Re: Migration

Hi,

What are the schema files/objectclasses/attributes you are using in 2.1.6?

Here is a basic procedure:

1. Make sure the objectclasses/attributes you are using in 2.1.6 are
included in 2.2.23 schema files and are properly used.

2. Do a "slapcat" of your 2.1.6 tree to get a dumpfile

3. Install 2.2.23 on another server and configure slapd.conf to use BDB

4. Configure DB_CONFIG file

5. Do a "slapadd" of the dumpfile on server running 2.2.23

6. Do a "slapindex" on server runninng 2.2.23

Step 1 takes the most time.

Sam