Whats the best way to get started

Good morning all,

I've done a bunch of reading on the subject, but am having trouble
deciding the best route to take.

We have 4+ domain names, and we'd like to list our users in an LDAP
directory so our mail servers, and mail-firewall can do a lookup to see
if the recipient is a valid user. This is the only purpose for the LDAP
directory at this point, but it's uses may be expanded in the future.

Any idea how I should structure the container(s)?  At first I set up 4
containers (one for each domain name), but that didn't seem right.

-Mike