From: owner-openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
[mailto:owner-openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org] On Behalf Of aguevara
Sent: Wednesday, November 03, 2004 8:47 AM
To: OpenLDAP-software@OpenLDAP.org
Subject: RE: How do I check which version of OpenLDAP is running ?

All,

Alter installing Berkeley DB, OpenSSL, and OpenLDAP successfully, I
started slapd without any problems. I would like to know how I can make
sure the version of the OpenLDAP is the one that I installed and not the
one that came with RedHat Linux.

I have, of course, done a "ps -ef | grep ldap" which yields good
results, yet it does not tell me the version of it.

Please advise. I would also appreciate a note to anye@caripito.com.
Thanks !

Have a great day,
Angelo A. Guevara