Re: Mailing groups

You missed the obvious - the value in your objectclass: attribute was not a valid objectclass. There is no such objectclass named "groupOfMembers".

Robert Johnson wrote:

I have been to the section mentioned but none of the items matches. I have already checked for white space and there are no empty values. I must be missing an objectclass the needs to be there before what I have I would guess.

I have already checked several of the books in that list and can't find anything on doing this type of item either.

Thanks for the idea's though.