Re: proxy-cache

Pierangelo Masarati wrote:

I think I've spotted the problem. For some reason I can't remember (nor explain at the moment) I removed that part of the condition for ldap_entry_objclasses. I'm considering the opportunity to put it back, since it largely reduces the amount of candidates selected when filtering for an "auxiliary" objectClass and, at the moment, I don't see any drawback.

I've found the reason: that part was removed because it would have conflicted with composite filters; your problem should now be fixed in HEAD (please confirm).

Thanks, just checked a new HEAD out, it is again as fast as things used to be.

p.

Met vriendelijke groeten,

Remco Post

SARA - Reken- en Netwerkdiensten                      http://www.sara.nl
High Performance Computing  Tel. +31 20 592 3000    Fax. +31 20 668 3167

"I really didn't foresee the Internet. But then, neither did the
computer industry. Not that that tells us very much of course - the
computer industry didn't even foresee that the century was going to
end." -- Douglas Adams