Re: proxy-cache

Remco Post wrote:

I've done a bit of digging and it seems the difference is in the way the candidate list is constructed. The new query is much much slower than the new one (by a large amount), I guess that the (maybe overly

What I meant to say:

the new query is a lot slower than the old one. a large amount: query time increases from seconds to about 15 minutes.

--
Met vriendelijke groeten,

Remco Post

SARA - Reken- en Netwerkdiensten                      http://www.sara.nl
High Performance Computing  Tel. +31 20 592 3000    Fax. +31 20 668 3167

"I really didn't foresee the Internet. But then, neither did the
computer industry. Not that that tells us very much of course - the
computer industry didn't even foresee that the century was going to
end." -- Douglas Adams