Re: Client Problem

You are apparently trying to get NSS and nss-ldap to work
properly on the system you refer to as an client.  Neither
NSS nor nss-ldap are part of OpenLDAP Software.  Not sure
where NSS is generally supported (likely a Redhat list
is is best as you are apparently using Redhat Linux).
For nss-ldap, PADL provides the <nssldap@padl.com> mailing
list.

Kurt