Re: Outlook sees group, but no addresses show up.

On Mon, 20 Sep 2004, Tom Bryntesen wrote:
I'm struggling with the same problem.

At least its not just me.

Maybee someone on this list are kind enough to point us in the right direction ?

Hope springs eternal. But <whine semi_irrational=1 bitchy=1>given that they might get sent to another list for doing so I'm sure the helpful folks have drifted away already. </whine>

I've searched all over the net without getting any closer :-(

It was really disappointing I must say to run into this wall. I was really pleased with how well the rest of our LDAP effort was going and amazed at how little trouble it was to get Outlook to talk to it. It was cake and then four hours of fighting with Outlook seeing group members and nothing working... grrr. grr. grr.

Outlook ruined my Sunday!  [sniffle.]

--
</chris>

-- C.A.R. Hoare