Re: Simple replication won't work

On Thu, 2004-09-16 at 22:44, Quanah Gibson-Mount wrote:
> --On Thursday, September 16, 2004 10:04 PM +0200 Matthijs Mohlmann
> <matthijs@cacholong.nl> wrote:
>

> > Well if i get an Error maybe then i know what's maybe wrong but now it's
> > guessing what's going on.
>
> Did you look at the replica server's error log?
>
> --Quanah
>
> --
> Quanah Gibson-Mount
> Principal Software Developer
> ITSS/Shared Services
> Stanford University
> GnuPG Public Key: http://www.stanford.edu/~quanah/pgp.html

Which file that is ?
I've already seen syslog, messages, auth.log and nothing about that.

On the FreeBSD i see nothing in the logs. And on debian also not.

The slapd server on freebsd runs in debug mode while running slurpd on
the other side. And when i run slurpd in debug mode it looks like it's
trying something but then nothing.

slurpd log:
server:~# slurpd -d 4
@(#) $OpenLDAP: slurpd 2.1.30 (Jul 27 2004 08:06:46) $

@euklid:/home/roland/debian/openldap/build/2.1.30/openldap2-2.1.30/debian/build/servers/slurpd

Retrieved state information for router.cacholong.nl:389 (timestamp
1095363832.0)begin replication thread for router.cacholong.nl:389

Well i've now found what the problem is. It's something with the acls.
But another question how can i tell slurpd to try the update again ?