Configuring master for multiple slave replication

Currently we have a single master and a single slave.  The config looks
like this in the database definition section:

replica uri=ldap://ldap1.domain.com:389
        binddn="cn=master,dc=domain,dc=com"
        bindmethod=... credentials=...
replogfile /var/lib/openldap-slurp/replication.log

The above works very well.  I want to convert it to two slaves for high
availability.  Will the following config format work?

replica uri=ldap://ldap1.domain.com:389
        binddn="cn=master,dc=domain,dc=com"
        bindmethod=... credentials=...
replica uri=ldap://ldap2.domain.com:389
        binddn="cn=master,dc=domain,dc=com"
        bindmethod=... credentials=...
replogfile /var/lib/openldap-slurp/replication.log

I don't want to restart the master until I know that I have the format
for the config file correct, so I'm asking here about the format because
I can't seem to find anything on the net about configuration format for
multiple slave replication.  I'll keep looking though.
--
Regards...		Todd
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.       --Benjamin Franklin