Re: mail routing using OpenLDAP

Your questions are not specific to OpenLDAP Software.  I
suggest you direct your questions to a forum specific
to the messaging software you are using or, if you
want to know how these schema elements were intended to
be used, I suggest directly your questions to a general
LDAP list, such as <ldap@umich.edu>.

Kurt