Problem on a architecture system.

Hi There!

I have to fix a problem on my architecture system. There is a server where
the updates are done (write) which is replicating other read servers. The
problem is when any application is implemented, we have to read from the
write server to be sure the data we are reading are going to be definitive
(considering the time is taking to propagate the changes onto the
other servers). It should not be like that, because it isn't its
assignment, besides it is making the applications not to work properly.

One possible solution could be to start a new instance on the same write
server database, but actually I could not get this, because the second
server can't open the database files, could anyone help me with this
problem?

Thanks,