slurpd.replog never emptied

Folk,

Is slurpd.replog (the copy that slurpd makes of the replog for itself) supposed to never be emptied entirely? I find that there's always a couple of "towards the end" entries that are left in that file. It started out as just one but now there are multiple and slurpd definitely seems to have no intention of processing them as is. (by towards the end I mean, the last couple of changes that were pushed out last time) Is this normal? Is slurpd keeping them for some reason I'm not aware of?
Thanks!

Daniel

--
\ \\\      Daniel Henninger           http://www.vorpalcloud.org/        /// /