Re: ldif import problems

I doubt that your file may be having some
special/junk  characters which is causing this. If you
have ftped the file a different system, this is more
probabale. open ur file in vi and see if it is a dos
format file. if so convert it to unix format using
dos2unix tool. or else search if CTRL-M characters are
there and replace them.

--Sunil