Re: SSL problem with slurpd

--On Wednesday, August 25, 2004 6:19 PM +0000 "Derek T. Yarnell" <derek@cs.umd.edu> wrote:

I am having a problem with ssl and slurpd. We have a local CA that we
have built and both ldap servers are using it fine. As you can see  below
with the ldapsearch.

The problem is that when I go and run the slurpd I get the slurpd  output
below.

My slapd.master.conf ssl stuff is
TLSCipherSuite          HIGH
TLSCertificateFile      /var/openssl/certs/cert.pem
TLSCertificateKeyFile   /var/openssl/certs/key.pem
TLSCACertificateFile    /etc/openldap/cacert.pem

My client ldapsearch stuff is
TLS_CACERT /etc/openldap/cacert.pem
TLS_REQCERT demand

Both the cacert.pem files are the same on the server and the client.

Does the client slapd.conf also have those SSL parameters?

--Quanah

--
Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Developer