Re: 2.2.15 proxycache problem QUERY NOT CACHEABLE

Pierangelo Masarati wrote:
Andre Konopka wrote:

Pierangelo Masarati wrote:

Andre Konopka wrote:

proxyAttrset 0 mail cn givenName sn dn uid ou o telephoneNumber proxytemplate (|(mail=)(cn=)(givenName=)(sn=)) 0 3600

conn=0 op=1 SRCH base="c=de" scope=2 deref=0 filter="(|(mail=*ko*)(cn=*ko*)(givenName=*ko*)(sn=*ko*))"
conn=0 op=1 SRCH attr=modifytimestamp xmozillausehtmlmail description notes custom4 custom3 custom2 custom1 birthyear homeurl workurl nscpaimscreenname countryname company o departmentnumber department orgunit ou title countryname zip postalcode region st locality l streetaddress postofficebox carphone cellphone mobile pagerphone pager facsimiletelephonenumber fax homephone telephonenumber xmozillasecondemail mail xmozillanickname displayname commonname cn surname sn givenname
query template of incoming query = (|(mail=)(cn=)(givenName=)(sn=))
QUERY NOT ANSWERABLE
QUERY NOT CACHEABLE
request 1 done
request 2 done
conn=0 op=1 SEARCH RESULT tag=101 err=0 nentries=64 text=

I think the query template matches exactly the incoming template!!! What's wrong with my configuration???

The attribute list requested by the client does not match your proxyattrset definition.

Ahh, that was a misunderstanding.. I changed my proxyattrset, now it looks that the query is cached but the second time I entered my query (konopka) I got no answer...

Here is the log....

first try, answer is correct...

conn=0 fd=12 ACCEPT from IP=xxx.xxx.xxx.111:4952 (IP=0.0.0.0:389)
conn=0 op=0 BIND dn="" method=128
conn=0 op=0 RESULT tag=97 err=0 text=
conn=0 op=1 SRCH base="c=de" scope=2 deref=0 filter="(|(mail=*konopka*)(cn=*konopka*)(givenName=*konopka*)(sn=*konopka*))"

conn=0 op=1 SRCH attr=modifytimestamp xmozillausehtmlmail description notes custom4 custom3 custom2 custom1 birthyear homeurl workurl nscpaimscreenname countryname company o departmentnumber department orgunit ou title countryname zip postalcode region st locality l streetaddress postofficebox carphone cellphone mobile pagerphone pager facsimiletelephonenumber fax homephone telephonenumber xmozillasecondemail mail xmozillanickname displayname commonname cn surname sn givenname
query template of incoming query = (|(mail=)(cn=)(givenName=)(sn=))
Lock QC index = 0
Not answerable: Unlock QC index=0
QUERY NOT ANSWERABLE
QUERY CACHEABLE
request 1 done
request 2 done
UUID for query being added = 6424f898-8abf-1028-9a18-af0d32b35a1c
null_callback : error code 0x32
null_callback : error code 0x32
null_callback : error code 0x32

This error means LDAP_INSUFFICIENT_ACCESS; you should post your entire slapd.conf (the database portion, at least). Full logs (-d -1) might help as well.

Okay, here's the config file

allow bind_v2 database ldap lastmod off suffix "c=de" uri "ldap://x2se.presse-data.de:389/";

overlay proxycache
proxyCache bdb 1000000 1 1000 100
proxyAttrset 0 modifytimestamp xmozillausehtmlmail description notes custom4 custom3 custom2 custom1 birthyear homeurl workurl nscpaimscreenname countryname company o departmentnumber department orgunit ou title countryname zip postalcode region st locality l streetaddress postofficebox carphone cellphone mobile pagerphone pager facsimiletelephonenumber fax homephone telephonenumber xmozillasecondemail mail xmozillanickname displayname commonname cn surname sn givenname
proxytemplate (|(mail=)(cn=)(givenName=)(sn=)) 0 3600
cachesize 20
directory /opt/pdldap/openldap/var/openldap-data
index objectClass eq
index cn,sn,uid,mail pres,eq,sub

pidfile         /opt/pdldap/openldap/var/run/slapd.pid
argsfile        /opt/pdldap/openldap/var/run/slapd.args

Yes, it seems to be a permission problem...

[snip]

UUID for query being added = ad4b7102-8ad1-1028-8b3e-af7233cd52a7
bdb_dn2entry("uid=konopka,ou=unbekannt,o=presse-data,c=de")
=> bdb_dn2id( "c=de" )
<= bdb_dn2id: get failed: DB_NOTFOUND: No matching key/data pair found (-30990)
bdb_add: entry at root denied
send_ldap_result: conn=0 op=1 p=3
bdb_dn2entry("c=de")
=> bdb_dn2id( "c=de" )
<= bdb_dn2id: get failed: DB_NOTFOUND: No matching key/data pair found (-30990)
bdb_add: no write access to entry
send_ldap_result: conn=0 op=1 p=3
null_callback : error code 0x32
bdb

[snip]

but, there are entries in /opt/pdldap/openldap/var/openldap-data

rw-------    1 root     root         8192 Aug 25 12:55 __db.001
-rw-------    1 root     root       270336 Aug 25 12:55 __db.002
-rw-------    1 root     root        98304 Aug 25 12:55 __db.003
-rw-------    1 root     root       368640 Aug 25 12:55 __db.004