Re: JDBCLDAP Bridge Error

is there a stack trace?
------------------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------------
Marc Boorshtein
Sr. Software Engineer, Octet String
marc.boorshtein@octetstring.com
On Aug 10, 2004, at 10:42 AM, Nic Werner wrote:

Greetings,
Whenever I do a query w/the Octet bridge, I get this error response back:

org.apache.jasper.JasperException: select cn from where uid=werner
: Index: 1, Size: 1

The Index number is always the number of the results that are returned I've noticed, but no data.

I have my base specified in the connection url, so leaving the 'table' blank works, putting the base in as the 'table' as well gives me an LDAP 32: No object error.

If I leave my base blank in the connection URL and do:

select cn from ou=People,o=company,o=com where uid=werner

I still get the Index:1 Size:1 errror.

Any thoughts on this? Anyone is welcome to point out my obvious mistake(s)!

- Nic