Re: Problem with slave server

The reason i'm using ldbm is that's how the main server was set up before
i started looking after it all..

The servers are using the latest stable openldap packages supplied by
Mandrake.

I'm a little confused cos both slave servers are set up the same, cos i
built them both.. yet one works happily.

chris