Solaris Shared memory setup

Group/Quanah,
I am hoping someone can point me in the right direction
or show me a standard /etc/system setup for giving openldap
1GB of shared memory.  (OL 2.2.13 / BDB 4.2.52)

I currently have this in /etc/system:

* shared mem setup for slapd
set shmsys:shminfo_shmmax=0x40000000

And in slapd.conf:
#DB1
shm_key 1

#DB2
shm_key 2

Not sure if it is working correctly though, looks as if
openldap is consuming about 256megs of memory but in the
heap region...

Here are my DB_configs is this will help: ##### DB1 #Set cachesize to 80MB set_cachesize 0 67108864 0

#Set maximum memory log region 2MB
set_lg_regionmax 1048576

#Set buffer size to 2MB -  amount of logging
#information have been written to this cache it will be flushed to disk.
set_lg_bsize 2097152

set_lg_dir /ldap-data/db1

set_lk_max_locks 2000
set_lk_max_lockers 2000
set_lk_max_objects 2000

##### DB2
#Set cachesize to 1GB
set_cachesize 0 1073741824 0

#Set maximum memory log region 2MB
set_lg_regionmax 1048576

#Set buffer size to 2MB -  amount of logging
#information have been written to this cache it will be flushed to disk.
set_lg_bsize 2097152

set_lg_dir /ldap-data/db2

set_lk_max_locks 2000
set_lk_max_lockers 2000