Re: OT Question

Jeff Saxton wrote:
Looks like I have most of my OpenLDAP Configuration figured out.
Unfortunately I need to integrate Sendmail which is the only app I have that requires SASL.
I don't appear to need K5 for anything.
Does anyone have a pointer to this type of configuration, or can anyone recommend a mailing list where
these type of integration questions would be On Topic?
Thank you
Jeff Saxton

I use saslauthd with the ldap module and configure sendmail's sasl configure to auth against saslauthd. The docs are pretty straight forward and it seems very stable.

schu