ACL the 3rd try...

Hi!

OpenLDAP: 2.2.14
Evolution: 1.4.5

I would like to be able to modify my own entry (as self write).
My own dn is:  cn=Arbeiter 1,ou=produktion,o=adressbuch,dc=abmas,dc=biz

Here is my ACL

## let users read userPassword in order to Auth
access to dn="ou=produktion,o=adressbuch,dc=abmas,dc=biz" attr=userPassword
 by self write
 by anonymous auth

## Allow Manager to write everything under production.
## Allow self to write
## rest read access
access to dn.subtree="ou=produktion,o=adressbuch,dc=abmas,dc=biz"
 by dn="cn=Manager,ou=produktion,o=adressbuch,dc=abmas,dc=biz" write
 by self write
 by * read

Problem: When i log in with my password, i only get read access. Can someone
tell me why that is?
The last acl rule should give a owner the write permissions, and then use
read for others!

Thanks, Mario

--
+++ Jetzt WLAN-Router für alle DSL-Einsteiger und Wechsler +++
GMX DSL-Powertarife zudem 3 Monate gratis* http://www.gmx.net/dsl