OpenLDAP & Back-LDBM: Backups to a tape drive.

Hello!

We're currently using OpenLDAP with the ldbm database backend.
We're running a daily incremental backup as well as a weekly full
backup using a tape drive.

I would like to ask, which files (at which locations) need to be backupped
to enable me to do a full restore, if the server harddisks completely fail.

The best solution would be to backup the whole server (binaries + data),
but the database files alone would be fine, since it should not be that hard
to set up a new OpenLDAP server. Size should not be an issue, since we
have about 10GB of room left on the full backup tapes.

Thanks in advance!

Best Regards
Michael Lackner
--
Montanuniversität Leoben
Department für Mathematik und Informationstechnologie