Re: Readable but not searchable?

Hrm.  I had tried that, but could never get it to work.  If I only allowed
=r access, then I was never able to find anything.  Maybe I was searching
incorrectly?  If you had your access rule set up like this, and went to
use ldapsearch, what would you enter?  I tried something like:
ldapsearch -b 'ou=private,ou=printers,dc=ncsu,dc=edu' '(printer-name=foo)'

but had no luck

Daniel

--
\ \\\      Daniel Henninger           http://www.vorpalcloud.org/        /// /