Re: postalAddress index? and recommendation

Anyone have any idea if this is fixed in 2.2?  If not I'll be applying
your patch.  ;)  Do you have any desire for me to return it to you in
2.2-mod'd format?  (if I have to modify it that is)

Daniel

--
\ \\\      Daniel Henninger           http://www.vorpalcloud.org/        /// /