Re: 2.2.13 crashes with ch_realloc of 2455080002 bytes failed

Citēju Quanah Gibson-Mount <quanah@stanford.edu>:

> --On Thursday, June 17, 2004 4:52 PM +0300 Janis Pinkis <jpinkis@lanet.lv>
> wrote:
>

> > It happened, when i was making a massive data import, with ldapadd and in
> > paralel rstarted a consumer server. Both hosts are runnig RHEL3 and
> > openldap-2.2.13.

> This is either a problem with RedHat, or your configuration of RedHat.
> Make sure that slapd is started with ulimit -n.
>
> You also did not include your DB_CONFIG file.
>
> Please see my post from yesterday:
>
> <http://www.openldap.org/lists/openldap-software/200406/msg00472.html>

Hi!

Here i my DB_CONFIG
#
# Set the database in memory cache size.
#
set_cachesize   0       67108864        0

#
# Set database flags.
# (for database loading/reindexing)
set_flags       DB_TXN_NOSYNC

#
# Locking enabled
#
set_lk_detect DB_LOCK_RANDOM

#
# Set log values.
#
set_lg_regionmax        1048576
set_lg_max              10485760
set_lg_bsize            2097152
set_lg_dir              /usr/local/var/openldap-logs

#
# Set temporary file creation directory.
#
set_tmp_dir             /tmp

By the way, i tried to restart consumer once more, and my provider slapd crashed
again without any messages in syslog. But it happens, only, if i'am doing
ldapadd on provider, if not, i can restart the consumer how i like, nothing bad
happens. One more thing, both machines are SMP machines, with 4 CPUs each.

Regards
J.Pinkis