De : Pierangelo Masarati [mailto:ando@sys-net.it]
Envoyé : mardi 15 juin 2004 10:06
À : Olivier MATROT
Cc : openldap-software@openldap.org
Objet : RE: subSchemaSubEntry support

> Ok Thanks, it's working now.
> Now To end this thread, I just wanted to know if it's possible to
> trace the client activity when running "slapd.exe".

if you mean log the server's perception of the operations performed by the client, a loglevel of 256 suffices; however, I have no idea of how this occurs in windows; in UN*X logs go to syslog.  If you mean log at the client's level, it also supports the -d <level> switch, and -v for verbose output.

p.