Re: scaling openldap for performance...sugegstions for new tests???

Fellas,

 My tests were delayed yesterday due to some jboss
benchmarks. Am gonna be working on openldap back again
today.

 Am gonna be pounding the system with 20/50/100/200
suers and Zero Think Time. Also the DB_config will eb
configured for 200MB cache and log cache as 2MB.
slapd.conf will consist of a 10K entry cache. Openldap
2.2.12 and DB with patches will be used for the System
Under Test(SUT).

 Lemme know if there are any other suggestions please.

Trevor

--- Andreas <andreas@conectiva.com.br> wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 08, 2004 at 09:17:34PM +0200, RW wrote:
> > Hi!
> >
> > In the case someone is still interested in  this
> discussion: I'have done
> > my tests again
> > now with OpenLDAP 2.2.12, BDB 4.2.52 (this time
> with the two patches
> > provided
> > by Sleepycat) on the same machine with the same
> OS. Now everything works
> > fine.
>
> Good to know, thanks. Those two patches are really
> mandatory it seems.
> Sleepycat could release a 4.2.53 version I
> guess.epycat could release a 4.2.53 version I guess.

=====
|  \) /    Scaling FLOSS in the Enterprise   \ (/ |
|_|_  \        trevorwarren@yahoo.com        / _|_|