ssl not working with ldapsearch

Hi,

Here is my problem:
I have setup OpenLdap with SSL (following the Doc. and recomandations)
I can connect to the server using SSL and the JAVA app. : "LDAP
Browser\Editor 2.8.2" it's ok.
But installing "lam" (lam.sourceforge.net) I cannot connect into a SSL
mode (standard port 389 works), so next I tryed the ldapsearch command
(like in the docs.) but it gives me this error (in the log trace):

TLS error:14094418:SSL routines:SSL3_READ_BYTES:tlsv1 alert unknown ca
s3_pkt.c:1052

and the result of ldapsearch is :

ldap_bind: Can' t contact LDAP server (81)
additional info: error:14090086:SSL
routines:SSL3_GET_SERVER_CERTIFICATE:certificate verify failed

Why OpenLdap cannot get the server_certificate in this case ??
May have done somthing wrong ...
... but what ?

If anyone can help me.
thanks

Xavier

Ce courriel est envoyé au travers de l' interface IMP: ch-bourg01.fr
Ce message a été passé automatiquement à l' antivirus
This email have been sent through   Imap Mail Program: ch-bourg01.fr
This message have been scanned with an antivirus scanner