Re: Increase the Size Limit

--On Thursday, January 01, 2004 4:33 PM +0530 "Rama Kirshna B." <ramakrishna@imisoft.com> wrote:

hai,

I have downloaded the novel java ldap api. I am able to connect to the
active directory services on windows 2000 server. while searching the
list I could able to retrieve only the first 1000 entries. I tried using
LDAPSearchConstraints to set the MaxResults but i could not get the
appropriate result. After retrieving 1000 entries it raising an expection
of exceeding the size limit.

How i can retrieve all the entries at a time using the Novel java ldap
api.

Hello,

This list doesn't have anything to do with either active directory or Novell. I'm not sure why you are posting here?

--Quanah

--
Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Developer