RE: Disabling transaction logging for slapadd (2.1.25, bdb)

You might try looking in the "docs" directory of the source distribution. If
your BDB library was installed as an RPM or some other pre-built package then
the corresponding docs should already be on your system. If you built it
yourself, then you have it in your build tree.

  -- Howard Chu