RE: Disabling transaction logging for slapadd (2.1.25, bdb)

The DB_TXN_NOT_DURABLE flag is not provided in Sleepycat db-4.1.25. It's a
good idea to thoroughly read the actual documentation for the version of
software you're using and making sure you understand it before wandering off
in the fog.

If you haven't read all of the Sleepycat docs yet, you should. Or at the very
least, you should start here http://www.openldap.org/faq/data/cache/893.html
and read the highlighted sections.

And a tip for folks with the misguided belief that the FAQ-o-Matic is useless
because it provides no Search command - try Googling "openldap faq bdb" ...

  -- Howard Chu