RE: Start TLS extended request

> Try reading the documentation again. TLS_CACERTDIR requires more than just a
> directory containing CA certificate files. In general it's more bother than
> it's worth.
TLS_CACERTDIR has all my ca certs and i've c_rehash 'ed them.

when i give TLS_CACERTFILE="some other CA who didnt sign my server certf"
and TLS_CACERTDIR="correct path where all my ca_certs are present and
c_rehashed", i can see that ldap verifies my server cert by looking
through the CACERTDIR for my valid CA certifiecate(which is present there)

Siva