Log files

Is there a way to get the client connection IP address recorded in the
logs? Loglevel 512 looks is giving me almost exactly what I want. I have a
connection number but I am not seeing a way to match that to an incoming
ip address. I looked at the man pages and I am not seeing anything.

It is more for network/client troubleshooting and logging. I want to know
who is doing what(not that detailed) from where and when.

I think the answer is probably no, but I thought I would ask anyway. =)

Thanks,

Sean