Re: User Authentication Hangs.. I'm losing my sanity!

tir, 20.01.2004 kl. 10.34 skrev Dave Lewney:

> > I'm completely baffled (8hrs in to trying to resolve this)...  Any help
> > would be wonderful..

> What does your /etc/ldap.conf look like?

Absolutely. pam_ldap/nss_ldap have undergone a series of changes "since
then" and who's to say whether Rich has updated in sequence?

That's where Rich should look, and seek his solace on the pam_ldap and
nss_ldap lists (www.padl.com).

Bottom line: Notwithstanding, RedHat 8's already a dead duck.

--Tonni

--
mail: billy - at - billy.demon.nl
http://www.billy.demon.nl