RE: sasl UID mapping

Pulling out my handy crystal ball, I see that your ACLs prevent this from
succeeding.

But seriously, turn up debugging, then look at the sequence of events in the
actual SASL name mapping. It will tell you what it's doing. We can't see what
it's doing from out here, and asking people to guess blindly is not
productive.

  -- Howard Chu