Re: LDAP TWiki

--On Friday, January 16, 2004 7:26 PM -0500 Adam Williams <awilliam@whitemice.org> wrote:

> By the way, my offer stands.  If there is interest, I'd be happy to
> add an OpenLDAP "web" to my pre-existing TWiki installation.
Yet another one?

My feelings exactly. Part of the complaint is about the number and range of "unofficial" documents and howto's. So the solution is to create another one?

Yup, that is a problem (I'm working on my own Stanford-specific set).
A main issue is that there is a lot of stuff done specifically for sites, that is harder to apply to a generic FAQ. Much of what I'm documenting (and is stated quite clearly), is that it applies specifically to Stanford, but could be useful for other sites with similar setups (kerbers, etc).

--Quanah

--
Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Developer