LDAP TWiki

Er, won't honeypot.net effectively have highly variable bandwidth?  Just
asking, you understand, not criticizing.

If there's interest, I could put in my notes and links on integrating HP's
ldapux with OpenLDAP (I run an HP-UX 11 machine with HP-ldapux authentication
sourced from OpenLDAP running on linux).  I also built a functioning PAM
configuration once that simultaneously changes passwords in /etc/passwd and
OpenLDAP using the passwd command that comes with Red Hat, which is handy
during migrations.

--Charlie