Re: sql-backend

[...] ber_get_next on fd 12 failed errno=11 (Resource temporarily unavailable) [...]

this error was because off wrong config in my odbc.ini

new config odbc.ini:
[lda]
Description = MySQL
Driver = MySQL
HOST = localhost
PORT = 3306
DATABASE = ldap
SERVER = localhost
USER = ldap
PASSWORD = ldap

you can test it with:
isql DSN [UID [PWD]] [options]

bsp:
openldap # isql ldap ldap ldap -v
| Connected!                            |
| sql-statement                         |
| help [tablename]                      |
| quit                                  |
SQL>

but there is a new problem :(

openldap # ldapadd -D "cn=manager,dc=sql,dc=hosting" -W -f base21.ldif
Enter LDAP Password:
adding new entry "dc=sql, dc=hosting"
ldapadd: update failed: dc=sql, dc=hosting
ldap_add: Server is unwilling to perform (53)
       additional info: operation not permitted within namingContext

other people posted this problem but never a solution. what did you do?

otto

--
Otto Kucera

And root said rm -rf /     ......and there was nothing
*BSD is like a wigwam: NO windows, NO gates and an Apache inside!

Your mailserver MUST resolve properly (Fully Qualified Domain Name) or the
mail will not go through!