SSL/TLS betw. Linux OpenLDAP-Server and Solaris8 LDAP-Clients

Hi @all,

I've a running LINUX-Openldap Server and Openldap Linux/Solaris8 Clients.
Between the Linux LDAP-Clients and the Openldap Linux Server I use a SSL/TLS
Connection. Everything is working fine.

Thanks for the help I got in this mailing list !

For a new SSL/TLS connection of a new Linux LDAP-Client, I just copied my keys
to the clients, added a ldaprc - and it works.

# ldaprc
TLS_REQCERT demand
TLS_CACERT /etc/openldap/cacert.pem
TLS_KEY /etc/openldap/tsitpkey.pem
TLS_CERT /etc/openldap/tsitp.pem

Now my question:
Is there a possibility to create a SSL/TLS Connection between the
Linux-Openldap Server
and a Solaris 8 LDAP Client ? What do I've to do ? Are there known problems ?
Does someone know a Link where a cook-book is published ?

Thanks in advance,
Thomas