OpenLDAP ILS issue

Hola!

I'm trying to setup openldap as an ILS server, following the directions
given in: http://www.tldp.org/HOWTO/NetMeeting-HOWTO/

Unfortunately, it seems that the ndk was written against OpenLDAP 2.0.x,
and that there have been major changes to core.schema between 2.0.x
and 2.1.x.  Does anybody have this running with 2.1.25, and if so, what
tweaks did you make to get it running?

cheers!
avoid getting wet.  This is the defining metaphor of my life right now."