Re: ldap_add do_ldap_select ber_get_next ldap_read ldap_perror

--On Friday, January 09, 2004 11:53 AM -0500 Bob Gorman <bob@rsi.com> wrote:

Further research indicates the data is clean.
This problem is related to the order in which the data is loaded.
It's interesting that the server process (slapd) dies.
Best guess is that this problem is caused by a bug in OpenLDAP.
Let me know how I can be of assistance in helping to resolve this.