Re: "I have no name!" -- for root???

At 11:33 AM 1/7/2004, Ken D'Ambrosio wrote:
>Any ideas on what might be wrong?  Is it LDAP-related, or no?

Well, I cannot say whether it LDAP-related or not, but I don't
think this is issue is related specifically to OpenLDAP Software.
OpenLDAP Software, itself, provides a directory service and tools
to access that directory service.  What applications do with that
directory service is, well, specific to those applications.

I guess that you are using the NSS/LDAP application of the
directory service.  There is list nssldap@padl.com for
discussions relating to NSS/LDAP.

Kurt