Re: GUI Tools (perhaps [OT] by now?)

man, 05.01.2004 kl. 16.17 skrev charlie derr:

> So Tonni, whether you choose to tone it down or not,
> please don't stop posting :-]

Bless you, kind sir.

The thing is, that all of this kind of stuff has been covered multiple
times in the last nearly-two-years. It's all in the archives, searchable
with Google, or whatever you use.

What hasn't been covered, is what Quanah, Howard, Kurt, Pierangelo,
Michael, Ace, Adam and a *host* of other contributors have to add add or
ask about new thoughts and solutions. Helping people who have said "I
have tried, but I haven't found out how", comes naturally.

"I have tried" is the key.

At the head of each and every mplayer mail list posting I receive
(mplayer is a video utility for X, Gnome etc.), I see the following:
"[Automatic answer: RTFM (read DOCS, FAQ), also read
DOCS/bugreports.html]". I concur *utterly*.

I don't want to flame, *never* seek to flame. Fingers just react
uncontrollably to luser input. Especially those whose sigs boast about
how intelligent they are.

--Tonni

--
mail: billy - at - billy.demon.nl