undefined attribute

Hi All

I am trying to add the first entry after installing openldap. I
followed the instruction from Philip Brown's bolthole.com page

I get this undefined attribute type error. I did include the all the schemas
in my slapd.conf file

ldapadd -D cn=Manager,dc=qwestip,dc=net -w secret
dn: dc=qwestip,dc=net
objectclass: top
objectclass: nisDomainObject
nisDomain: qwestip.net
adding new entry dc=qwestip,dc=net
ldap_add_s: Undefined attribute type

schemas:

include         /usr/local/etc/openldap/schema/core.schema
include         /usr/local/etc/openldap/schema/cosine.schema
include         /usr/local/etc/openldap/schema/nis.schema
include         /usr/local/etc/openldap/schema/inetorgperson.schema
include         /usr/local/etc/openldap/schema/solaris.schema

Looks like it did not recognize an attribute. I downloded your
new.solaris.schema, renamed it and put it in the schema directory

I noticed there is nothing called nisDomain in any of the schema files

I will really appreciate some help on this

Thanks

--
Asif Iqbal
http://pgpkeys.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x8B686E08