Re: kpasswd

At 02:29 PM 10/15/2003, Paul M Fleming wrote:
>What specifically is broken? Do you have a list of ITSs?

Well, for starters, configure detection of Kerberos fails
because the tests select the inappropriate combination of
libraries.  Then, if you get pass that, the code often
won't compile.  Beyond that, I don't know as the claims
the code is otherwise broken have not been investigated.

>We currently
>use this code but I believe the same functionality can also be achieved
>by using SASL/saslauthd and {SASL} or am I mistaken?

It's my understanding that you can get the same (mis)functionality
via {SASL}.

Kurt